Welcome to the Susquehanna University Crew Team Blog



What started out as a workout log has quickly turned into a blog dedicated to preserving the history and accomplishments of the Susquehanna University Crew Team. It also exists to provide information and resources for team members to become fitter and smarter athletes, and to gain the motivation and determination necessary to becoming better competitors and teammates.

Welcome and feel free to comment on all things rowing!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday, January 5, 2009

Post your workout for Monday, January 5, 2009!

5 comments:

  1. I did 30 minutes on the Arc trainer and 30 minutes of lifting - Coach Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked to the post office and back(1mile), last night I fastwalked 1 ¾ mile and then coached my wife on the erg but still managed to get in 15 minutes on the erg. - Coach Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran around the two developments around my house for about 45 minutes; not sure how far that is though. -Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the lifting routine. _Angel of Death

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhh hi. i ran a mile on the tread mill and did the warm-up and some more abs.
    Paula :)

    ReplyDelete