Welcome to the Susquehanna University Crew Team Blog



What started out as a workout log has quickly turned into a blog dedicated to preserving the history and accomplishments of the Susquehanna University Crew Team. It also exists to provide information and resources for team members to become fitter and smarter athletes, and to gain the motivation and determination necessary to becoming better competitors and teammates.

Welcome and feel free to comment on all things rowing!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Future Blog Post Topics

Here are some of my thoughts on future posts:


  • Hand Care for Rowers - epsom salts, Neosporin, fabric band-aids, New Skin liquid bandage, and taping secrets

  • Lightweight rowing

  • Susquehanna's travels to Head of the Charles

  • Celebrating our graduates

  • Personality traits in an eight

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael I would really like to see the personality traits in an eight, I think that would be a neat article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this valuable post. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and and you rock!. I'm looking forward to read lots more of your articles... You got it covered buddy.

    ReplyDelete